In the bus, train or in some waiting area, just have a look around you and you will see at least half of the people with their heads immersed in their mobile phones. Gone are the days when people used to sit flicking through magazines after magazines in such places. Even if a few are doing just that you will see the maximum number of people doing the same on their mobile phones. Millions of people across the globe browse through websites from their phones. So if you are a business person what hint does this give you? Making your websites more user friendly or rather mobile friendly for a good visibility on the phones? Definitely yes! With a gigantic leap in the usage of these handheld internet browsers, having responsive business websites is the need of the hour to stay in the competition.
Benefits of Mobile Friendly Websites:
Mobile friendly websites
- Enhanced user experience and satisfaction
- Better visibility of the website
- Lesser chance of losing website traffic with the bounce rate as well as the loading time of the websites being very less.
- Improved navigational capabilities with large touch screen buttons for easy navigation
- Easy horizontal or vertical scrolling
- Quick access to information in just a few clicks
- Simple and efficient designs for smart phones
- Specific mobile site content with only the relevant information
- Quicker downloads with mobile optimized websites
- Enhanced digital presence for the website as it can be accessed from anywhere
- Mobile friendly websites are also SEO friendly and have better search engine rankings
- With mobile friendly websites the business can reach the consumers more effectively as the interaction can also be increased
- Mobile friendly sites are better and more affordable than individual app developments as not all the people will necessarily download the apps
have innumerable such advantages and if you want to have a competitive edge over the others this is one step further towards staying ahead of your competitors. With these websites you will also be able to reach out to more number of people and also find more and more advertising opportunities. This proves to be the most effective way of reaching out to the target customers and so it makes sense to invest a bit in this and take full advantage of all the benefits that it has to offer.